Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Pithy T-Shirts Sayings
So... my friend Caroline is working on this social deviance program in order to stir up thoughts on the silent cultural oppression of women and Bethel and the church. One of the things she is doing with in that project is collecting ideas for edgy t-shirts for people to wear. So, she's looking for brief sentences that stirs up conversation. Kind of like the Chino-latino ad campaign' but instead of somewhat racist things, ideas in the genre of gender equality. I think most of you are pretty dang clever and I know some of you are very passionate about this issue, so I thought I'd let you take a stab at it. I can't wait to hear what you come up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So this one has been done before, but I like it.
ReplyDelete"Well-behaved women seldom make history." —Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
whoot whoot!
Purity
ReplyDeleteis Obscurity
-Ogden Nash